Attention all applicants: you must make an appointment before coming to the office VIA e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (We will respond upon receiving your e-mail to confirm appointment) or by calling 1-212-687-1025 from 1:00PM to 2:30pm, Monday to Friday ONLY.
Application for Visa Requirements
1. Passport must be valid at least six (6) months when applying for Visa
2. Two (2) passport size photos.
3. Copy of Airline ticket or itinerary. If in transit, Visa for ultimate destination. A return flight departing from Liberia is REQUIRED.
4. Processing FEES: Please See Chart Below.
Payable in Money Order only to Liberia Consulate
5. Completion of Application Form.
6. Yellow Fever vaccination is REQUIRED. (Yellow Book)
7. (For Business Visa Only) Any person(s) traveling for business (Business Visas are for those people who are doing business, working with NGO’s, Churches, Internships and other related category as long as they are doing some work (paid or unpaid as volunteers) must present a letter assuming financial responsibility from the company or organization. For all other Visas (Non-Tourist Visas), applicants need an invitation letter stating who you are visiting, and purpose for trip.
8. There is a waiting period of 5 working days for visa processing. NOTE:The fees are as follows: (1) Same Day Processing an additional $75.00 per document (Must submit in the morning before 12pm and pick up at 2pm. If you submit after 12pm, pick up will be the next day), (2) Next Day Processing or less than 5 days an additional $50.00 per document.
b. Applicants are advised to apply within 3 weeks of their travel date.
c. Applicants need not apply in person.
d. If processing a Visa on behalf of an applicant, a signed authorization letter from the applicant must be presented upon applying for the Visa.
Applicant who resides with in the United States of America and US territory must send/use a United States Postal Service (USPS) self-stamped addressed envelope (EXPRESS MAIL-$19.99) together with the requirements in order to ensure the return of the ready document(s).
All other countries including CANADA must use Pre-paid FEDEX service for us to use to return ready document(s).
VISA FEES: PAYABLE IN MONEY ORDER ONLY
For Canadian citizens, please be advised that we do not accept Canadian postal money orders.
|Visa – US Citizen||1-3 months||131.00|
|Visa – US Citizen||1 year Multiple||200.00|
|Visa – US Citizen||2 Years Multiple||300.00|
|Visa – US Citizen||3 Years Multiple||400.00|
|Visa – ECOWAS Citizen||Unlimited||Gratis|
|Visa – Other countries||1- 3 months||70.00|
|Visa – Other countries||1 Year Multiple||150.00|
|Visa – Other countries||2 Years Multiple||250.00|
|Same-Day Rush service||n/a||75.00|
|Next Day Rush Service||n/a||50.00|
Additional requirements for Minor (17 Yrs. Old and below)
a. Copy of Birth Certificate
b. Copy of Vaccination records
c. Notarized letter from both parents requesting for the issuance of visa. (Parents must sign) If only one parent/guardian is traveling with minor, explain in the letter. If parent have full custody, attach copy of custody papers. If parents are not traveling with minor, state in letter who will be responsible for the minor.
Please note: The forms in this section require Adobe Reader. If you do not have it you may download it for free at Adobe.com.
DOWNLOAD HERE Visa Application Form